Sunday, August 9, 2009

Some weekend pictures

Clarence,

This is me talking to you this morning on the phone. See how Rowan was asking to speak to you? ;) We love and miss you and can't wait to see you.


Yesterday we went fishing in the pond. Alex caught three, Dad caught three, and I caught one. We didn't catch any bass, but Alex caught a greenie (I'm not sure how you spell that), and I caught a blue...um... I can't remember the name.
Can you believe how much the pond has grown up?!
I got off to a bit of a rough start. It's been a while since I've gone fishing.



Here's my fish -


Last night, we went over to Mom's house. Unlce Terry, Aunt Myra, Uncle Jerry and Eleanor, Uncle Ken, Aunt Brenda, Rita, and Mike all came out to have a ride on the boat and for dinner together. Rowan seemed to really like Rita. He went right to her without being shy at all!! He also seemed to like Jerry. It was a really great evening, and I even left with a couple of Uncle Jerry's tomatoes! Yum.
Today we're just hanging out. Rowan's napping right now. I think we'll head back home tomorrow morning.

No comments: