Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Leisure

Clarence and I got to go out one night by ourselves. Though we missed having Rowan, it was nice to not have to worry about making a scene at a restaurant and keeping a small child entertained. He seemed to have a great time with my Dad and Twyla, his aunts and uncle, great aunt and uncle and cousins. He was well taken care of.
We borrowed the jeep and headed down to Rosemary Beach but stopped off at Alice Beach for a minute to explore. The picture below basically sums up the feel of Alice Beach.
Rosemary Beach is below. Lots of bikers. I want to come down again and ride bikes and just travel all up and down the little towns down 30A from Grayton Beach all the way to Rosemary Beach. I think that would be a lot of fun. I really love 30A. One of my favorite places to be.
We had dinner at a place that served tapas and chocolate. We had a whole mess of food there - crab cakes,  tuna tartare, paiella, something I can't remember. Then there was the chocolate. We had chocolate fondue, and the restaurant gave us some sort of chocolate layer thing (free b/c the crab cakes took so long), and then churros with chocolate dip. Yummy.  

No comments: