Monday, June 21, 2010

Happy Father's Day

I'm sorry I'm a day late, but I hope everybody had a Happy Father's Day. To our Dad's that we didn't get to see on the day, I hope you had a very nice day:) We love and miss you.

I think Clarence enjoyed his Father's Day. We started the day in the sprinkler.












Then we moved to the sandbox which we had turned into a pool for the day.


I'm sure he was saying, "Daddy, awwwun". That's the best way I can spell the funny way he says "on".







After a trip to the organic market and a quick bite to eat, it was time for Rowan to nap. After he woke up, we headed to the zoo. We had a great time there.



Rowan still points to the "boo-boo" on his head and says, "band-aid". I'm not sure why this sweet gum ball he found reminded him of his boo-boo.


Here they're checking out some raccoons on the other side of the wall.




Rowan is drinking out of a bottled water, and he hardly spilled any of it!





1 comment:

Ali said...

Looks like daddy and son had an awesome day!