Sunday, July 5, 2009

June 20th

On the Saturday before Father's Day, Clarence took an offroad adventure to Cullman, and I took Rowan to Anniston/Ohatchee to celebrate my Grandmother's and my Mother's birthdays.

Rowan got to see a lot of family, all in one day! And we had a great time.

When we first got to lunch, Rowan and Grandaddy read a book.


Uncle Harry:)

Granny T or Grand T and Rowan:)

Grandmother:)

Alex is holding Rowan! :) He loves it. Can't you tell?

After lunch to celebrate Grandmother's birthday, we headed to the lake to see Mom. We took a boat ride in the evening, and Rowan did not like his life jacket. He was a litte bit miserable. But he did manage to give a few smiles.
I can't believe I'm posting this picture of me, but here we are...



It was so relaxing sitting on the porch and watching the sunset.

We've been seeing a lot of this lately -

Bathtime in the sink!





No comments: